Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Been a while hasn't it? Recently I have learned that I am a Kinetic learner (not sure of that spelling so don't shoot me psychology majors) which has become my newest excuse for everything. For instance this week while driving from Texas to Tennessee and all over the planet around Nashville, my excuse to my girlfriend who gives me directions while I am focused on something say... Driving...I do not pay attention to the details. Yes, sometimes the details are turn here or there but still... my wonderful excuse has become "Hey, I'm a Kinetic learner."
First, over 95% of you are wondering "What is a Kinetic learner?" The other 5 % of you either know or don't care. For 100% of you I will explain. Basically people learn 3 different ways. Either people are visual learners, auditory learner or kinetic learners (I am totally gonna spell check this post!!). I know this is crazy but visual learners learn by sight (didn't see that one coming, huh?) and auditory learners learn by... yes sight as well. If you are not sure how auditory learners receive information I have a friend with a tack hammer who can smack you. A kinetic learner would probably have to be hit by the tack hammer to learn. (Are we getting the picture here?) Kinetic learners learn by doing something or in my case doing the wrong thing several times before figuring out that I should have paid more visual attention or listened better in the first case. If you never knew this then consider yourself enlightened. If you didn't care... you still now know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home