Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Craziness... 2 posts in 10 minutes... For those people who I have known over the years who one day were as bored as I sometimes get and found themselves hitting the "next blog" button on the upper right corner of the screen until you say, "Hey, I know him!"...and for those people who check this blog periodically who I will probably never meet here we go.
If you read the last post there were those words "my girlfriend". Yes... God is kind to me. Her name is Jolene and no she does not have red hair like the one in the Dolly Parton song. She has been a gift of God to my life for the last.... wow... almost 4 months... so I haven't bloged in a while! She is a continual encouragement to me as someone who really loves Jesus and lives a daily life with Him. Tonight I am sitting in Nashville researching my thesis before returning home to Fort Worth (never did I think I would call Texas home). Everyone, don't worry I will put a picture up soon so you can see her eyes...wow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brother I am so glad to hear about you and Jolene. I think its perfect and she is so precious! I'm so happy for you! :)

10:14 PM  
Blogger jason7655 said...

Dude...that's almost sweet! lol

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home