Friday, June 13, 2008

Man...
It has been a long time since I last was on this website. So much has happened since then. The opportunity to run a marathon (and I actually finished!) was a huge challenge that I was able to run with my friend Casey. And I actually got married to Jolene Bohn on July 29, 2006. It was wonderful and I continue to be amazed at what an incredible wife I have.
In the last 6 months I stopped working at Starbucks after 4 years of service. My new job is doing sales for dental plans. It is amazing how helpful this service is. There is such satisfaction at helping people who are in pain or who just need some care. You should check out my webpage at: www.1-dental.com and let me know what you think.
In the future I will try to update my blog more often. Keep me posted.


Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home